Holiday Gift Guide For Clients.
December 5 2017
As the year wraps up and the holiday season begins, it is a great opportunity to show your clients that you appreciate their business. We’ve come up with some fun and unique gift ideas
- Subscribe and fulfill your client’s sweet tooth with a subscription to La Boite a Bonbons. For the holidays, they have a special subscription for 3, 6 or 12 months! The boxes are sent automatically every month, for the pleasure of everyone!
- For the dog lover client, Bark Box delivers monthly goodies for their favourite fur ball.
- For the socially conscious client, make a donation in their name to their favorite charity.
- Branded office supplies, like a useful memory key from USB Canada. Everybody can use a new memory key!
- For the workout buff and or environmentalist: Company branded water bottles are useful and good for the environment. Check out Artik for a huge selection of water bottles, mugs and more.
- For a small office, you can never go wrong with a gift basket of goodies for the whole team to enjoy. We like gift baskets by Marigold & Grey. They are filled with delicious and pretty artisanal items for modern life. We also really like The New York Spirit Gift Basket from Hazelton’s, filled with New York style fudge, crisp popcorn, gourmet spreads, a bottle of fine liquor, and much more.
- Do your clients have an office TV? Well if they do you should opt for a Google Chrome Cast. No more annoying wires or complicated projector screens. Now you can easily cast your screen via Bluetooth to another with a Google Chrome Cast. This is not only useful for power points but can be used for after office hours for music and movies!
- For the client you know well, offer some humor with a cute Chia Pet! It is a great little desk accessory, we love the latest edition of Bob Ross!
- Personalized stationary like monogram cards, who doesn’t like writing a handwritten note for any occasion. Check out the beautiful selection from Rifle Paper Co. They also have a beautiful assortment of calendars, weekly desk pads, and agendas.
- It is the thought that counts offer a beautiful e-card from Paperless Post. to say Thank you & Happy Holidays. You can choose from hundreds of themes and customize each card for every client you have.